Digital Marketing Strategies
During this era of digitization, traditional marketing strategies, needs to be redefined and revisited in order to meet the current demands of consumers. Many big companies have diversified their marketing budgets to digital marketing.
Changing times have seen the entire globe going online. The consumers world have changed now , your prospective and current customers are trying to communicate with you online, and you can listen & respond to them more easily ,faster, and with more personalization than ever before through digital marketing activities and presence on various social media sites. People are greatly inclined towards ecommerce as compared to regular brick and mortar organizations. According to Mr. Gurmit Singh, MD Yahoo. “The consumers have an uninterrupted access to products and services 24*7”.
Digital media is going to transform the way businesses engage with the customers. Marketing practices have dramatically shifted with the rise of Social Media and proliferation of devices, platforms, and applications. This shifting environment from Real to Virtual presents new opportunities and challenges for marketers. With digital marketing, it's easy to fall behind.
Digital Marketing Strategies that any business can adopt to grow their business:
- Defined Goal: Starting with a solid goal in mind greatly increases your chances of success. Clear and defined goal helps you to know what to focus on.
- Creating a Marketing Funnel: A marketing funnel is when you map out a customer's journey from when a customer comes to you as a stranger to when they become a lead, and then put certain strategies in place that will encourage them to move through this funnel. Things like lead magnets, calls to action, opt-ins and offers are all effective parts of a funnel. An effective marketing funnel won't just get you more leads, but it can also help you turn leads into repeat buyers or bring mouth to mouth publicity. You can think of a marketing funnel in four parts: Awareness, Interest, Desire, and Action.
- Developing call-to-action: A call-to-action (CTA) is an image or text that prompts visitors to take action, such as subscribe to a newsletter, view a webinar or request a product demo. CTAs should direct people to landing pages, where you can collect visitors' contact information, an effective CTA results in more leads and conversions for your website.
- Creating an Effective Lead Magnet: A lead magnet can be used alone or along with a CTA. This will also be used either within your marketing funnel or as a way to drive potential customers into your funnel. Supply them with what they want relevant to your product or service. Use your offers as a way to gather more information about a potential buyer while driving them further into your funnel at the same time. This brings them closer to becoming an actual quality lead. The idea behind a lead magnet is to trade information.
- Driving Traffic: In order to drive people into your marketing funnel, first there has to be traffic on your website. Following ways can be used to drive traffic to your website:
- Quality Content: Use fresh and quality content such as blog posts, press releases and articles on good websites. Insert links to various places on your website within this content to build your brand name through exposure and drive traffic to your website. Link building and back linking helps a lot.
- SEO: Stuffing related keywords into content will help your content and website show up in more search results, this leads to higher volumes of web traffic.
- Website Optimization: Ensuring that your website is optimized and functioning at it's best is essential. It should be user friendly and with proper navigation.
- Social Media: Use engaging social media posts to attract more traffic to your site. Using pictures, video, and other relevant media will help your posts get more engagement.
WRITE A COMMENT